Gallery

Monday, April 7, 2014

Industrial Cart-Style Coffee Table

Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time since I posted but it has taken me awhile to figure out how I wanted to approach the blog world and what I would be posting. After following Miss Mustard Seed, Elizabeth & Co, and Coastal Charm, just to name a few, I am back to give it a go!

I am sharing a project that my husband and I completed in the fall. We decided to try our hand at a version of the popular industrial cart style coffee table for our home. We were in Waynesville, NC for a weekend trip and while traveling through Maggie Valley, I spotted a log home builder with a lumber yard. We made a u-turn and headed back to see if they would sell us some lumber. Well, it was wonderful! We walked the yard and chose some beautiful pine boards, had them cut so they would fit in my car and away we went! We love the table, have since made a second table for a family member who saw our pictures and immediately wanted one. That table is made with pine from a reclaimed lumber business in Beachton, FL.


I am sharing this today on Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Your table turned out beautifully! You and your husband did a great job!

    ReplyDelete